Cancellation Policy for Five Elements Living
Making a reservation for lodging is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason we uphold a strict cancellation policy :
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. No-shows are also responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation must be made 10 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive a refund. All cancellations are subject to a $30.00 administrative processing fee per room, per night.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation made 9 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival will only receive a refund if we can re-book the room to other guests, minus a $30.00 administrative processing fee per room, per night. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather related issues. Naturally, we will make every effort to re-rent the room and return your deposit.
30 days notice of cancellation is required for these circumstances :
- A group booking of three or more rooms.
- Major holiday reservations including graduation weekend, parent's weekend, Valentine's day holiday period, Good Friday through Easter Sunday, 4th of July holiday period, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving Eve through the Saturday following Thanksgiving, and December 23rd through January 2nd.
Payment for rooms during these events are due in full 30 days prior to event dates.